Who are we?
Browns Kitchen is a well established catering company based in Newdigate www.browns-kitchen.co.uk. We specialise in Weddings and Corporate catering. The current extraordinary times mean we need to diversify and create a new strand to our business. Our expertise and connections in the food supply chain mean we can help to deliver good quality produce to the surrounding area.
Below we hope is a complete explanation of the ordering process, however if you do have any questions do contact us.
1) Delivery Area
As a guide we deliver in the following area, contact us if you are just over or on the border.
- We will do these deliveries whilst we still have the good supply.
- We may have to stop suddenly if supply stops our end but we will let you know at the earliest possible convenience.
- If a product is not available we will endeavour to replace it with similar.
- Please be patient with us at this time, we will get your order to you.
- Orders online only, please try not to call or message, we need to keep this simple.
3) Ordering Procedure
We will need…
- Your Name
- Your address
- Your home phone number
- Your order
4) Delivery Procedure
- We will press the doorbell or knock the door with protective gloves.
- We will leave your delivery on your doorstep to unpack whilst we stand away from the door.
- We will present our card reader to you for contactless payment.
5) Fruit and Veg Bag Contents
Keep it simple! We cannot make the fruit & veg bags bespoke, trust us to make good decisions on available produce. Browns Kitchen’s central philosophy is using quality products and suppliers.
6) Delivery & Ordering Times
We deliver twice a week.
Tuesday and Friday
- For TUESDAY DELIVERY – ordering is up until Sunday 6pm.
- For FRIDAY DELIVERY – ordering is up until Wednesday 6pm.
- We shall process orders after the 6pm cut off time for the next delivery day
- Please ensure someone will be in to receive the order, if no one is in we may not be able to re deliver.